CNC Crimping Machine for Aluminum Extrusions
- Suitable for high efficiency production lines
- The clamping system with driven disc shafts has an automatic disc closing load adjustment.
- Additional adjustable rollers that support aluminum profiles of different shapes.
- Touch screen PC with 15” or 21” LCD monitor.
This CNC machine used for the assembly of aluminum profiles with thermal breakage is equipped with six or seven controlled axes whose adjustment is carried out by brushless motors. It uses four pairs of Ø288 mm assembly discs automatically adjusted according to the height of the polyamide bars. An automatic system increases the speed progression of the polyamide bar at the entrance point and decreases it at the exit.
- Three phase-motor: 3,7 KW – 200/600V 50/60 Hz with inverter
- Front-rear control of the aluminum profile
- Operating pressure: 7 Bars
- Bar feed speed: Min 10 m/min – Max 105 m/min
- Diameter of cutter assembly: 288 mm
- Disks distance, height, and opening adjustment by means of brushless motor
- Pneumatic system for automatic adjustment of the rollers’ loading according to any small deformation of the aluminum profile
- Machine overall dimensions (Height x Length x Width): 2068 mm x 1440 mm x 1910 mm
- Machine weight: 2420 Kg
Standard equipment includes:
- Polymer quick-release standard of upper and lower roller kit
- Additional adjustable rollers to support aluminum profiles of different shapes
- Roller conveyors
- Manual for installation, operation, and maintenance
- Service spanners
Accessories supplied upon request include:
- Special upper and lower roller kit in polymer for profile support and calibration
- Barcode reader
- Kit of additional rollers with digital controls
- Kit of aluminum extrusions entry disks
- Supervision software with Touch screen PC