Get a quote
- Download cutlists directly to the RazorGage APS auto feed saw computer via Ethernet, USB drive or Wi-Fi
- Optimize cutlists at the machine or run pre-optimized lists from your design software
- Limitless options for sorting upcut saw cutlists groups of like material, color, job and more — right at the machine
- Part length accuracy varies with application but +/-.005" is possible
- Push 200 lb at 10"/sec or lighter loads at up to 55”/sec
- Print paper labels or inkjet print directly on the parts using ink that is easy to sand off
- Auto saw table surface options include solid PVC, PVC rollers or steel rollers
- Windows Tower PC operation on a large, user-friendly, full-color hi-resolution touchscreen monitor
- Optional articulated pusher mounted gripper
APS - AUTO PUSHER SYSTEM
The RazorGage APS Automatic Optimizing Upcut Saw System is built around the powerful and highly accurate RazorGage ST Automatic Saw Measuring System and the durable, clean-cutting Cyclone 600 Upcut Saw.
The APS main feature is the Automatic Pusher System that does the work and allows one person to both feed the saw and offload the finished parts. Its automatic positioner and automated saw system enables more efficient processes in your cutting operation.
What is truly unique about the APS is that it can produce fine cuts in wood and aluminum or nearly any non-ferrous metal — with part accuracy as good as +/-.002” — while also being able to push a bundle of twelve 2 x 4s, at 40 inches per second — all for a lower price than the competition. It is also unique for its Intelligent Clamping System, which eliminates the hazards caused by half clamping the leading or trailing edge of your material and decreases the likelihood of scrapped parts.
Overall, the APS automatic positioner and saw system is designed to increase accuracy and efficiency while decreasing the risk for mistakes. This machine truly optimizes the production flow and minimizes the time required to complete the job.