RAZORGAGE XT MEASURING STOP FOR SAWS
- Android interface on our entry level positioner.
- Work Order screen allows you to create and save thousands of cutlists. You can even email cutlists to the device from your desk!
- Features intuitive operation, fraction keys, infinite preset hotkeys.
- Available in 8' and 12' stroke.
RAZORGAGE XT MEASURING STOP FOR SAWSThe RazorGage XT measuring stop for saws, is our entry level stop gauge for aluminum profiles. Your operator will find the hi-resolution touchscreen interface much faster and easier to use when compared to competitive units on the market. With the RazorGage XT, every operator becomes your best operator. This digital saw stop eliminates the opportunity for misreading tape measures or scales. With the XT, you can keep your operator in front of your machine making parts, eliminating the need to repeatedly walk down and reset a manual stop. With fraction keys, decimal input options and metric mode, inputting desired part lengths is simple and requires no on-the-fly decimal conversions — the XT does all the work for you! The intuitive Android tablet interface is user-friendly, with internal storage large enough to keep thousands of cut lists on hand and organized.
- Accuracy: ±.010” over 12 feet if calibrated with a capable measuring device.
- Repeatability: 005”
- Typical Speed: 10 ips
- Power Reqd: 120 VAC / 10 Amps
- Interface: 8” Touchscreen
- Networking: Wifi
- Operating System: Android
- Length: Available in 8 & 12 Foot Stroke
- Chop Saw Table
- Table Attachment Bracket
- Table Options (adjustable height, different finishes…)
LET OUR EXPERTS
EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS
It’s time to experience the difference that buying a machine from a true aluminum expert can make. With our knowledge, approach, and skills, we guarantee to exceed all expectations and blow all competition out of the water.